How to Stake BSR
Users will now be able to control the whole system from a single pool and automatically switch between Tiers according to the total staked $BSR.
The staking feature on BinStarter is available in BSC. Staking BSR will generate rewards and will enable you to participate in a BinStarter IDO.
1. Navigate to BinStarter App found on this link https://bsr.binstarter.io/. Click Pool from the main menu links. It will display the following sections:
a. IDO Allocation Mutiplier - displays the guaranteed allocation weight as per the staked BSR and total BSR currently locked for staking
b. Staking Section - option to stake and unstake BSR can be done from this section
c. Earned BSR - total earned BSR reward and option to claim reward will be made available from this section
d. Locked BSR - the total BSR currently locked for staking by all BinStarter investors and the current market value in USD can be viewed from this section
e. Tiers - option to view each tier level’s details is available from this section by clicking the tier level
Note: Each of the tier level has a different minimum staking requirement. The higher the tier, the higher is the project allocation limit you may purchase during the IDO.
BSR Minimum Staking:
- Tier 1 — min 1000 BSR
- Tier 2 — min 2000 BSR
- Tier 3 — min 4000 BSR
- Tier 4 — min 8000 BSR
- Tier 5 — min 16000 BSR
- Tier 6 — min 32000 BSR
- Tier 7 — min 64000 BSR
- Tier 8 — min 128000 BSR
2. To view each tier's details such as the APY, minimum BSR requirement, lock period, bonus reward, guaranteed IDO weight and reward calculator, click any of the Tier level buttons.
3. From the staking section, enter the amount from the Amount field and click Approve button.
4. A popup will be displayed to confirm the approval of the BSR amount to stake. Review the transaction that you are about to make and click Confirm button if everything is in order.
5. After confirming the transaction, click Approve button to complete the process of staking BSR.
6. A confirmation popup will be displayed to confirm to stake BSR. Review the transaction that you are about to make and click Confirm button if everything is in order.
7. After successfully staking BSR, the page will automatically refresh and display the tier level and its corresponding values such as:
a. IDO Guaranteed Allocation multiplier
b. Total Staked BSR
c. Current Tier level
d. Earned BSR and the option to Claim Rewards with a countdown as to when you may be allowed to claim your BSR reward