How to Setup Trust Wallet
A. Install Trust Wallet
1. Trust wallet is only available for download on mobile devices.
2. On your mobile device, visit Google Play Store (Android devices) or App Store (iOS devices). Search for Trust Wallet. Click Get button to install the application.
3. After successfully installing Trust wallet, open the app from your mobile device.
4. Click Create a new wallet button. You can also import an old wallet if you have one by clicking I already have a wallet link.
6. Tick the radio buttons and click Continue button. Note that you will not be allowed to proceed without ticking the radio buttons.
7. Note down the Your Secret Phrase in the order it appears as this phrase will be provided on the next screen, click Continue once done.
8. Select the words to form Your Secret Phrase in the order it was shown on the previous screen. Click Continue to proceed.
9. You will see a success message prompt after providing the correct secret phrase.
10. Click Enable button. This will allow you to receive transaction notifications.
12. Trust wallet has been successfully installed. Few cryptocurrencies will appear by default including Bitcoin, Ethereum, BNB and Smart Chain.
B. Enable Polygon Network in Trust Wallet
1. From Trust wallet, click the Menu icon.
2. Scroll the tokens or search Polygon from the search bar. Click enable button.
3. Polygon Network has been successfully enabled.
C. Enable BSR Token in Trust Wallet
1. From your Trust Wallet, click the Menu icon.
2. Scroll the tokens or search BSR from the search bar. Click enable button.
3. BSR token has been successfully enabled.